Friday, September 12, 2008

Wolfe Updates & More!

Cover art for Book V of The Circle of Friends and for Overcoming Obstacles With SPUNK! should be completed soon! I will be sure to let everyone know, as they both have turned out fantastic.

I have several more dates booked for next year already, including a luncheon for Administrative Professionals Week and speaking at NCAEOP's annual conference. Looks like I've timed my non-fiction book just right!

Also kicked off a busy fall season on Tuesday. It promises to be a wild ride, for which I am very grateful.

A recent issue of IBPA discussed how well downloadables sell. Fiction still does very poorly (yes, even with Kindle!) but I am excited that my non-ficiton book will be available as an e-book. It's another way I can get it into the hands of readers!

No comments: