Friday, May 11, 2007

Little Encouragements

It's the little things, the small triumphs, that keep me going!
Yesterday I dropped off several orders for my forth book, one of them at a high school. I was told by the librarian that she had one girl in particular whom she would save MIKE for, as the young lady had been pestering her to get the next book in the series. I guess she has just fallen in love with the series and been to my website numerous times. That simply thrills me! I told the librarian to have this girl email me, as I would love to hear her thoughts on the latest book.

I also got a surprise yesterday when booking another publishing & promoting seminar: the director also set up one for my Overcoming Obstacles With Spunk, too! Woo-hoo! I love doing that seminar.

Spunk is right up my alley!

3 comments:

Mike Douglas said...

That's wonderful. Your series really does touch lives.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Thank you Mike!!! I need to hear that now and then.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.