Monday, August 07, 2006

Friends & Passion

The greatest reward of my venture as an author has been the friends I have made during my travels. It's so neat to meet new people and make friendships. This past weekend, I had a friend I hadn't seen in many years come out to speak with me and get my latest book. And a former manager of a defunct store in the Charlotte area now lives in Raleigh, as her husband manages one of the stores I visited this weekend. So it was a delight to see them both!!

One thing I've noticed - most people don't have a set dream or goal! When signing books, I always ask the person's passion in life, and half the time they really don't know. And you have to know where yu're going or you might not like where you end up!

Find your passion and pursue it with all your heart!

No comments: