Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Can't steal my joy

I've been struggling with unhappiness lately.

ME? Spunk on a stick!?!?!?!?!?!

Yes, even I get down. We've been dealing with some issues regarding our foster daughter for the past six weeks and it has really drained every ounce of me, including my joy.

Which is why I decided to put a stop to the leak!

There's a book called "If Satan Can't Steal Your Joy ... He Can't Keep Your Goods" by Jerry Savelle. He talks about Satan being a thief, stealing all the things from us that we already possess from God - including our joy! Well, no more!

"Your joy no man taketh from you." John 16:22

And, even better - I'm gonna get it back sevenfold!

"Men do not despise a thief, if he steals to satisfy his soul when he is hungry; But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold ..." Proverbs 6:30,31

No comments: